[dropcap]I[/dropcap] don’t have a long and boring legal policy here. These are just a few things I came up with for making my own comment policy:
I don’t accept/approve comments which:
1. Don’t have a gravatar associated with the commenter’s e-mail address.
2. Don’t use their real name to comment (that is, they use their blog’s, website’s or company’s name)
3. Don’t provide value to the post, the one line comments like “great post”, “nice post”, etc.
1. If you link to a blog post, instead of to your blog, which is the correct way of linking, I will edit your comment and remove or correct the link.
2. If you use links to illegal websites/blogs. I will remove them before approving your comment or trash your comment.